Become a Friend of the Sierra Madre Library Today!
The Purpose of the Friends of the Library is to promote awareness of, support for, and use of the quality programs, services and facilities of your Sierra Madre Public Library. Membership Dues and fundraising activities support the many library programs and projects that tax revenues cannot.
Last year the Friends donated over $55,000 to support your Library which included:
- Adult and Teen Programs
- “Archival Preservation History of Sierra Madre”
- Audio Books, CDs, Playaways and Videos
- Preschool children’s Story Hour
- Computers and accessories
- Foreign language books and videos
- Large print books
- Library Gardens
- Professional Training and Staff Development
- Summer Reading Programs
Click here to use our online form to become a member.
Or download a MEMBERSHIP FORM today.
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: FRIENDS OF THE SIERRA MADRE LIBRARY
P.O. BOX 334, Sierra Madre, CA 91025. Mail in this application, or drop off at the library at 440 W. Sierra Madre Blvd.
Membership Year(s) begin the date of submission. Dues and donations are tax-deductible