This year’s Art Fair is being held in Memorial Park on Saturday, May 4, from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and Sunday, May 5, from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Be sure to stop by Warren’s booth (#53) to admire and purchase his inspiring creations.
1. All work must be designed and executed solely by the artist. Work that has not been juried by the Exhibits Committee will not be allowed.
2. Requests for an invitation must be accompanied by at least five color photos no larger than 5” x 7.” If possible please include a photo of your booth. Please describe the medium and technique used in your work. We do not take responsibility for the loss of the photos. If your submissions are accepted, we will keep them. Otherwise we will return them IF you include a self addressed, stamped envelope. Photos must be mailed no later than April 8, 2019.
3. There will be a $250.00 flat fee for a10’x10’ space.
4. Our policy is that the artist be present Saturday and Sunday.
5. All sales will be handled by the artist. You should bring any supplies or equipment needed to handle cash, check or credit card purchases. The artist is responsible for collection and reporting of all taxes, including 9.50% CA Sales Tax.
6. Invitations will be sent to the artist whose work has been accepted, and are not transferable. Please do not send money until you receive an invitation.
7. Invitations and acceptance to participate in the Fair are the responsibility of the Exhibits Committee only, and its decisions are final. The Exhibits Committee reserves the right to remove work from the Fair that is substantially different from photographs submitted or that is not done by the artist. Only by maintaining these qualifications can we assure the outstanding artistry and friendly feeling that the Sierra Madre Art Fair has become known for. For additional information, please write or email the Art Fair Exhibits Committee.[/ezcol_3fifth]
Friends of the Sierra Madre Library
Art Fair Exhibits Committee
Post Office Box 334 • Sierra Madre, CA • 91025
E-mail and Web Site: